The V International Society of Automation (ISA) student research long-distance conference
April 18, 2012, 14:00 (GMT)
The conference organize in the Frame of the 65 International Students Scientific Conference
of the SUAI and agreement of cooperation between ISU and SUAI.
- Gerald Cockrell, professor, ISU (USA)
- Anatoly Ovodenko, professor, SUAI (Russia)
- Don Frey, ISA Construction and Design Division Director (USA)
- Orazio Mirabella, professor, CU (Italy)
- Alexander Bobovich, department chair SUAI (Russia)
- Jesus Zamarreno, professor, VU (Spain)
- Mario Collotta, ass. professor, Kore U (Italy)
- Alexander Shepeta, professor, SUAI (Russia)
Professor Gerald W. Cockrell
1. Joseph Mainoo, ISU (USA)
— Analysis of the Causes and Effects of Fieldbus Network Induced Delays in Control Systems.
2. Patrick Queen, ISU (USA)
— Investigations of Alternative Methods of Product Marking Systems.
3. Alexander Makhlin, SUAI (Russia)
— High interference immunity UMB transceiver.
4. Luca Marturana, Sebastiano Milardo, Allesandro Sapienza, Rozario Villari, CU (Italy)
— Design and implementation of a Clock synchronization algorithm for STM32L microcontrollers using IEEE1588 Protocol.
5. Danilo Valvo, Luca Porcaro, Alberto Palazzo, CU (Italy)
— iMIFARE-A RFID Solution for Tracking Museum Visits.
6. Marco Gattuso, Mario La Rosa, Kore University (Italy)
— An Indoor Wireless Sensor Network using MoteView Development Kit.
7. Antonio Brancato, Kore University (Italy)
— Kore App: an Android application for Kore University of Enna.
Alex V. Bobovich
room 52-22, SUAI, 67, Bolshaya Morskaya, Saint-Petersburg, 190000, RUSSIA
Phone: +7 (812) 494-70-58; e-mail: